The International Culinary Center, New York, NY
Graduated March 2014
Founded as the French Culinary Institute
Certificate for completion of Intensive Sommelier Program
- Extensive course study and 200 hours of Intensive Sommelier Training taught by masters of the Court of Masters Sommeliers.
- Curriculum included blind tasting, comparative tasting, mock service, and rigorous study of the World’s wine regions.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently Studying for Level 2 Court of Master Sommeliers Certification.
- Level 1 certification by the Court of Masters Sommeliers.
- WSET Level 2
- Volunteer at Vinitaly wine event.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in Spanish and Intermediate Italian.
Gnarley Vines Wine Store, New York, NY
January 2014-May 2014
- Responsible for opening and closing the retail store on the weekends.
- Assisted store owner in tasting and selection of wines.
- Created descriptions of wine notes for customers to understand.
- Worked with customers on selecting appropriate wines for individual needs.
Film and Television Make-up Artist Union
The Get Down
The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
The Jim Gaffigan Show
The Carrie Diaries
The Jack and Triumph Show
The Michael J. Fox show
Law and Order
Law and Order Criminal Intent
Law and Order SVU
Michael J Fox
Mary Tyler Moore
Holly Robinson Peete
This is Where I Leave You
Men In Black 3
I Don’t Know How She Does It
For Colored Girls
David Gordon Green
Why Did I Get Married Too
VH1 Love and Hip Hop/ Denny's Commercial
American Express: UNSTAGED: Dead & Company
Eye Patch Productions, Ogilvy & Mathers Advertising Agency
New York (2006)
Character Make-up Program
Studio Hair Styling Program
Nassau Community College
New York (2002)
Associates Degree In Liberal Arts
Marangoni Fashion Institute
Milan, Italy (1999)
Attended courses in Fashion Designing